Centrally located near Cool Springs in Franklin, the members only Vanderbilt Legends Club offers Middle Tennessee’s only 36-hole private golf club membership.
Privileges of a membership at Vanderbilt Legends Club include:
- Access to two championship golf courses designed by Hall of Fame golfer Tom Kite and acclaimed architect Bob Cupp.
- Exclusive access to The Little Course at Conner Lane — an affiliated 9-hole golf course adjacent to Vanderbilt Legends Club.
- Unlimited use of the short game areas for putting, pitching and chipping, as well as use of the double tee driving range.
- Exclusive access to PGA-certified instruction and the acclaimed Vanderbilt Legends Golf Academy.
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center.
- No food minimums for golf memberships.
- No assessments.
- Junior golf programs.
- Charge privileges, option club storage, and locker rental.
- Option to walk anytime.
- Play 364 days a year (closed on Christmas Day).